I love this barn in any season. The vines make such a statement, and I also like the white doors with the wagon wheels. I think it's especially pretty in the Fall.
I am a Christian wife, mom to 5 and Grandma to two adorable little girls. I have 2 daughters and a son who were born to me and 2 sons who joined our family by marrying our daughters. I have been married to a wonderful Christian man for over 30 years. I work as a nurse at a long term care center, where I am blessed to get to know many older people and their families.
7 comments:
Fall colours are so nice. I like how they have the little red trailor beside the barn.
Cheri
Such a pretty photo with so many lovely details on the barn.
Love the orange in this picture.
Oh, that's cool...it has a blanket for the winter! ha.
I think it is especially pretty in the fall too. Love the vines. the wagon wheels and the white star. Also love the orange tints in the trees.
Love LOVE this one Mari!
Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment