My sister Mildred sent me over to see the lighthouse pic! I love lighthouses and I visited Michigan one summer long ago. It looks a little different in the winter!! Your blog is beautiful!
I am a Christian wife, mom to 5 and Grandma to two adorable little girls. I have 2 daughters and a son who were born to me and 2 sons who joined our family by marrying our daughters. I have been married to a wonderful Christian man for over 30 years. I work as a nurse at a long term care center, where I am blessed to get to know many older people and their families.
TIME: 3:30 PM
PLACE: Mermet Springs
SUBJECT: The Group
*~*~*
*We finished off today with 2 dives. The first dive we did compass
navigation (a straight...
[image: Lamborghini Concept Cars]
This Image was ranked *8* by Bing.com for keyword cars wallpaper, You will
find this result
http://www.bing.com/images/s...
After five years of blogging, I've decided to try a different way of
sharing my love of photography. I've moved over to Instagram, primarily
for the conv...
10 comments:
Incredible. It looks like the red is a scarf. Great capture!
Hard to believe that will ever melt away!
Awesome! I would love to see it in person.
Goodness that looks cold. Amazing how the ice can build up like that.
Awesome shot, but way too cold! :)
Awesome pic, Mari.
I hope all that snow and ice melts SOON!
xo jj
My sister Mildred sent me over to see the lighthouse pic! I love lighthouses and I visited Michigan one summer long ago. It looks a little different in the winter!! Your blog is beautiful!
"365 Days" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.
http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/03/sites-to-see.html
Wow, amazing photo! I came here from Jerry's blog.
Wow, that is so awesome. My hubby and I love lighthouses and have toured quite a few.
Post a Comment