I am a Christian wife, mom to 5 and Grandma to two adorable little girls. I have 2 daughters and a son who were born to me and 2 sons who joined our family by marrying our daughters. I have been married to a wonderful Christian man for over 30 years. I work as a nurse at a long term care center, where I am blessed to get to know many older people and their families.
14 comments:
Vibrant, beautiful sunrise!
Oh WOW Mari
That is an awesome sunrise!!
Take care and thanks for sharing!!
oh that is beautiful, Mari! tahnk you for sharing it!
another great picture and great scripture to go with it! i need to make myself get up early enough to go down to the beach for a sunrise!! lol
Beautiful, Mari!! I'm sure it got your day off to a fine start!
this picture makes me feel good, i love the colors.
Really mysterious! What fabulous colors in the sky! Great capture...
Beautiful sunrise. The colors combined with the natural setting look so quiet and peaceful.
Because of the houses around us, we do not get to see beautiful sunrises.
This is a good picture.
BEAUTIFUL, Mari! Just beautiful. You really got a fantastic shot today. Hope your day is just as beautiful!
Great start to your day. Hope your day was stunning too!
wow - how great is this? Wonderful sunrise!!
Mari,
I have an award for you:
http://justana-justana.blogspot.com/2009/04/saturday-award-love-and-friendship.html
Hope you like it!
Love,
Ana
This is my other blog.
I've added you to my blog list.
:)
Post a Comment