I am a Christian wife, mom to 5 and Grandma to two adorable little girls. I have 2 daughters and a son who were born to me and 2 sons who joined our family by marrying our daughters. I have been married to a wonderful Christian man for over 30 years. I work as a nurse at a long term care center, where I am blessed to get to know many older people and their families.
We went to Florida in January for our friend's sons wedding. If anyone
would of told me in 2013 that I'd be doing all this flying with Joel,
well........
*Saturday*
We are having a blast keeping our Youth pastor's foster baby for the
weekend while they host a youth retreat. She has stolen my heart and I
c...
18 comments:
Oh, my, it reminds me of Alabama summers, sitting by the road, under the shade of a pecan tree, selling summer watermelons for a dollar. :)
They do look good there. Fun image.
You are so right! The watermelon adds a whimsical touch! Twyla
Great photo!
Nice pic, looks almost planned. ;)
The watermelons are a definite plus.
yes, I do agree...and what a lovely picture they made together!
Beautiful is the photo!
Greetings, RW & SK
I love the barn, and the watermelons add a great touch of interest!
That is a wonderful photo! Love it!
Love watermelons and this shot of them too! :D
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
A very beautiful image and I am drooling for that watermelon ^_^
Kim,USA
Yes, definitely love the watermelons!
The wagon of watermelons makes the picture whole!
This summer we drove from California to New Orleans. Saw many barns and each time I thought of you...
Love
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
I love this photo, Mari.
I love the wagon load of melons in front of this weathered barn.
Thanks for visiting today.
They look good enough to eat.
Post a Comment