I am a Christian wife, mom to 5 and Grandma to two adorable little girls. I have 2 daughters and a son who were born to me and 2 sons who joined our family by marrying our daughters. I have been married to a wonderful Christian man for over 30 years. I work as a nurse at a long term care center, where I am blessed to get to know many older people and their families.
A new friend invited me to a dog show on Sunday so I felt this was a good
opportunity to work on my 100 Dogs series, a category I haven't contributed
to...
15 comments:
I really love this shot Mari... frame and hang this one. Gorgeous!
Very nice-perfect for November 1st!
What a beautiful shot!
what a great November shot. i'm still waiting on our leaves to change colors!
Love it!!
just perfect in all seasons!
Hugs..
loui♥
Mountain Mermaid
http://mermaidlouie.blogspot.com
A beautiful picture in November.
amazing place...
What a lovely chair.
Great shot, Mari! I enjoy your photos! :)
That chair and a cup of hot chocolate is calling my name.
xo
That chair has so much character! I love it.
This is a great shot Mari...I love it! :)
One of a kind composition!
Oh, I love this! So tranquil. I feel like I'm learning so much from seeing other peoples pics. Do you?
I love this one too - great how you captured it!
Post a Comment