I am a Christian wife, mom to 5 and Grandma to two adorable little girls. I have 2 daughters and a son who were born to me and 2 sons who joined our family by marrying our daughters. I have been married to a wonderful Christian man for over 30 years. I work as a nurse at a long term care center, where I am blessed to get to know many older people and their families.
13 comments:
Lovely, serene, perfect. I wouldn't mind if we got 3 feet of snow as long as it didn't mess up our roads!
Have a great rest of your weekend, Mari!
A dusting of snow would be quite enough for the entire season! Nice capture!
It's easy to say since I live in sunshine, but that's just beautiful Mari. Thanks.
xo
wow the first snow!
I love how the green is most visable near the water. I think there's something to that! : ) It's very beautiful.
uh oh! looks like we might be seeing some beautiful white christmas photos from your place!
We also had our first snow, but it's gone again. :)
Oh no!!! I am not ready for that yet - enjoying the mild days in WI :)
It's lovely there in Michigan!!!
Susan
fantastic to see the contrast between the snow white and the fresh green grass
wish you a wonderful Sunday evening and 1.Advent
That picture looks like several seasons coming together. Nice pic.
Beautiful picture. Nice to be on the inside looking out.
very beautiful photo!
Post a Comment