Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18


So - this doesn't look too pretty or positive does it? I was at work today when I got a call from my sister wondering if I could take her to urgent care this afternoon to get some IV fluid put in. She has been sick for over a week and has already done this once, and is still dehydrated. Her hubby was going with their daughter on a school field trip, so I went along on this one. They are doing some tests to figure out what is going on with her as it seems worse than the flu. I'm praying they figure out what is wrong and she starts feeling better soon!

12 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Wow, I hope that she gets better soon! And since she "got stuck" twice this week, I hope that she's an "easy stick"!!!!

Linda said...

I hope your sister is better soon too! It's strange isn't it....your photo may be out of the ordinary, but it is truly a photo of life's reality.

Dot O said...

I'll keep your sister in my prayers... Like Linda said above, this is truly your photo of the "day" today.

Oh, and that bench on my blog could leave you with a few splinters...LOL.

sara said...

yuck, I hope they can figure out what is causing her sickness so she can get better soon!!! So glad you are close enough to help!

Sujomi said...

I hope she gets well soon! I had to take StellaDella in for fluids last year...not fun.

Anonymous said...

Hope she's feeling better. She's in my prayers for a quick recovery!

Christina said...

Hope your sister feels better soon!

Renee said...

Praying that the docs can figure out what is wrong with your sister and that she is feeling better soon. It's no fun not know why you just are not feeling better :-(

Nate and Brenda said...

Praying they find out what this is.

SaraG said...

Seems like the bug that is attacking this year likes to stick around for awhile. Hope your sister gets well real soon!!

All My Blessings said...

I was a little surprised to see this pic. You are too funny LOL LOL. I hope your sister is well very soon. Keep my updated and I'll pray for her to get well soon...Kae

Susan said...

So sorry to hear this, Mari. Trust all is better.
Susan