Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14


About a week ago, my husband was up on the roof, checking our rain gutters. I was in the house when the phone rang and it was Bob, asking me to bring my camera to him on the roof. Of course - I was quite curious to see what he wanted to take a picture of.
It was our flowering crab apple tree, nearly ready to bloom. He had noticed that it looked even prettier from above than from on the ground.
This is the picture he took, looking down on the tree from the roof.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Do you make crabapple jelly? I did ONE time. It was really good but soooo much work I never did it again.
Susan

SaraG said...

Very cool photo!!
Take care

bentonflocke said...

Great DH you are having!! Wonderful that he´s thinking of you and your project while he was on the roof.

Great picture!!

Ana said...

Great photo.
Nature is so rich in colours!

TJ said...

Very pretty! I love when bushes and trees are in bloom. Everything is green around here now.

Michelle said...

Well, not too many of us are taking pictures from above the trees! :)

Sujomi said...

What a sweet guy to think of you! He has a good eye. I love crab apple trees.