Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31


Every day when I go for my walk, I find it amazing that although I often go on the same path, there are always different things to see! I love looking at the different wild flowers that are blooming along the side of the road. I never used to take my camera along and would miss all this beauty - intent only on finishing my walk. Looking at the beauty is so much better!
These little purple flowers were in a field I pass every day. They only stand about 6 inches tall, but together they make a nice splash of color.

13 comments:

My Vagabond Heart said...

Mari...I love the purple!

Susan said...

I admire you for walking every day!
Susan

sara said...

they are beautiful!! almost like blue bonnets in Texas.

Cherdecor said...

Good picture! You must have been laying on the ground to get this pic.

When cars pass by, they probably say when they see you laying on the ground, "Oh, there is one of those bloggers!"

Christina said...

Pretty purple flowers! I take my camera along everywhere also!

SaraG said...

Wonderful photo, Mari!!
Hope you have a good weekend.

Renee said...

I don’t think I have ever seen a flower like that. Thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

I don’t think I have ever seen a flower like that. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Mari, the flowers are beautiful. I love the colors that God made, I love how He decorated each flower so uniquely, shading each petal one by one. What an artist He is-and it's obvious He put a lot of artistic talent in you. Thank you for posting these.....notecards coming out anytime soon?

LuAnn said...

Very Pretty Mari - Do you ever enlarge any of your photos and frame them. If not you really should.

dd said...

I really love this!! I've tried something like it before but couldn't get it to go right. You did it wonderfully!

bentonflocke said...

beautiful flowers in the field!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

One of the things I like best about your blog are the comments that go with your photos. The photos are so lovely and your words transport us on your walks. Thank you